趣文网 > 作文大全

我觉得我还可以抢救一下 关于就医时的英文口语小对话

2020-12-02 13:30:01
相关推荐

中国的传统节日大多套离不开吃吃吃的魔爪,尤其是除夕夜这顿年夜饭,无不是各位厨艺爱好者大显身手的绝佳时机,更是民间大胃王一展惊人食量的华丽舞台。

随之而来的是,过年期间医院消化科排起了长队,放假期间暴饮暴食、缺乏运动、修仙熬夜,这些都会导致消化不良等胃部疾病以及肠道的“大问题”——便秘。

说到便秘这个令人难以启齿的话题,貌似我身边有几个朋友被这个“大问题”所困扰。皮肤暗黄、长痘痘、有小肚子......这些都是便秘带来的烦恼,然而看了下面的新闻,我才知道便秘居然对生命有这么大的威胁!

近日一位来自南威尔士的17岁少年身体不适前往医院看病,经检查后确诊为便秘。令人意想不到的是,不到24小时后便意外死亡。

这位少年名叫杰克·邓恩,事发前一天,他突感胃部不适,于是就去求助医生。经过简单检查后,医生开了些泻药后,便让他回去好好睡一觉。

不幸的是,第二天他父亲发现,杰克居然死在了睡梦中。

原来,杰克死于一种叫酮症酸中毒的疾病,这种病会导致血液中的酸性增加。

事实上,杰克去看病的那天,医生已经发现他呼吸有些困难了,而且几乎难受到不能走路。不过医生仍然认为,杰克是因为以为自己要住院,才导致些许紧张罢了。

"在我的一生中,没有什么比发现自己的儿子死在家中,更糟糕的时刻了。如果医生能对他多做一些体检,这也许能挽救他的生命。"他的父亲说道。

所以当身体出现不适时及时就医是非常有必要的,跟医生详细描述自己的病情才能获得更准确的治疗。

下面就放几个关于看病时,医生与患者的情景对话。里面的单词和句式指不定哪天就派上用场了!

情景一:消化不良

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

请进。你哪里不舒服?

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名。

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

你呕吐过没有?

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

好吧。待会儿见,医生。

Doctor: See you later.

待会儿见。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

医生,这是我的化验报告。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

我会照你说的去做。谢谢您。

Doctor: You are welcome.

不客气。

相关单词和短语:

vomitvi. 呕吐

bathroomn. 卫生间

laboratoryn. 化验室

indigestionn. 消化不良

constipation n.便秘

haemorrhoids n.痔疮

a great variety of things种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom上了好几趟厕所

情景二:感冒

Doctor: Good morning. What's troubling you?

早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Patient: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

你好,医生。我头疼得厉害。

Doctor: All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Patient: Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Doctor: Don`t worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。

Patient: Ah.

啊。

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Patient: No,definitely not.

没有,从来没有。

Doctor: Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Patient: What am I supposed to do then?

那我该怎么做呢?

Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription.

你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Patient: Thank you very much.

谢谢。

Doctor: That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

不客气。记住好好休息。

相关单词和短语:

temperature n. 温度,高烧

examination n. 检查,体检

chest n. 胸部,胸膛

lung n. 肺

tuberculosis n. 肺结核

definitely adv. 确定地,肯定地

influenza n. 流行感冒

have a running nose 流鼻涕

get a temperature 发高烧

suffer from患……病

feel very bad感到不舒服

feel dizzy头昏眼花

情景三:交通事故

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

你哪里不舒服?

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Patient: OK. See you later.

好吧。待会儿见。

Doctor: See you then!

待会儿见。

Patient: Here's my X-rays.

这是我的X光片。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Patient: Is it serious?

这严重吗?

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息。

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

医生,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

我需要上石膏吗?

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

非常感谢您,医生。

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

不客气。再见!

Patient: Goodbye!

再见!

相关单词和短语:

elbown. 肘部

grazev. 檫伤

ribsn. 肋骨

oraladj 口服的

plastern. 石膏

dislocationn. 脱臼

fracturen. 骨折

be knocked to the ground被撞倒在地

to be on the safe side出于安全考虑

clean up the wound清洗伤口

dress the wound包扎伤口

give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针

说起交通事故我想到了一个段子:

中国留学生在国外的高速公路出车祸了,连人带车翻下悬崖,交警赶到后向下喊话道:“How are you?” 留学生答: “I’m fine,thank you!” 然后交警走了,留学生就死了。

希望今天分享的情景小对话能够帮助到大家~

语焉是一个致力于传播各国语言特色文化的国际化外语教学平台,将传统的课程安排与课时规划完全交由师生自主式定制,随时预约享受一对一授课,让更多的人利用碎片时间高效学习各国语言,体验不一样的上课模式!

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
延伸阅读
小编推荐

大家都在看

勤劳的环卫工人作文 游红豆峡作文 我的xx作文 高中英语作文写作技巧 作文800字初中记叙文 作文国庆节的一件事 关于国庆作文高中 他这个人作文 月考作文怎么写 我变了作文800字 美丽的赵河公园作文 感激老师作文 鬼的作文 我的理想演员作文 我的同桌作文500字 没有什么不可以作文 辩论作文600字 玩手机的危害英语作文 我的自画像作文 成长感悟作文800字 小学生作文投稿邮箱 盛夏作文800字作文 感恩老师作文六年级 我懂得了珍惜幸福作文 难忘的事作文700字 普者黑的作文 学会一项技能作文 如果我有作文 高中英语作文常用词汇 养小动物的作文100字