试译了一首英文诗 希指正
The More Loving One(我心永爱)
W.H.AUDEN(【美】奥登)
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰观繁星,我心已明
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
伊爱深沉,我或入冥
But on earth indifference is the least
人世迥异,冷漠寡情
We have to dread from man or beast.
万物丛聚,恐惧频临。
How should we like it were stars to burn
群星高洁,施惠于民
With a passion for us we could not return?
不求回报,大爱无垠
If equal affection cannot be,
我愿为星,贮爱于心
Let the more loving one be me.
春蚕吐丝,永付真情。
Admirer as I think I am
我愿为星,仇怨清零
Of stars that do not give a damn,
心存善念,与爱同行。
I cannot, now I see them, say
口出良言,内心澄清
I missed one terribly all day.
思君念君,从晨到暝。
Were all stars to disappear or die,
群星隐没,或永无音
I should learn to look at an empty sky
举头静望,长空安宁
And feel its total dark sublime,
怀尔潜德,煌煌荧荧,
Though this might take me a little time.
思绪遄飞,繁星在膺。
—by W.H.AUDEN(1907—1973)
September, 1957
1957年9月